Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Music, dram, blah..

For some days now my playlist, which has me absolutely satiated, has looked like this:

Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits
Riders on the Storm - Doors
Layla - Eric Clapton
Coming Back to Life - Pink Floyd
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
We Don't Need No Education - Pink Floyd
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
November Rain - Guns and Roses

And I have suddenly started getting a lot many ideas about using this music in PAFs and plays, which never happened with me when I could actually do something about it. Anyhow, since nothing can be done about that now, nothing will be done about it. Though there's a distant possibility of starting a dram club here at workplace, or something of the sort, as my project manager himself is a major actor guy, and sufficiently enthu for the same, but it's still bleak. And bleaker is it's success or model or whatever we are going to do in that club.

By the way, I'd like to add 'Tears in Heaven' and 'Change the World' by Clapton to the above playlist, and in case you have access to them please to make good use of Gmail. I can be reached at ankur[dot]shrivastava[at]gmail.com, or should I add these to my wishlist instead :?

~ Ankur.

No comments: