Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Gadget Guy..

This thing is just a few days away from me now:


Dell Inspiron 700m

Exactly 4 days away to be precise. At 12.1 inches and around 1.6 kgs, it's the smallest multimedia notebook in the world! Absolutely ultraportable. To add to that, I plan to change my cell phone to a Reliance connection, which can now get one on the net anywhere, anytime. Laptop with wireless Internet, cool! In addition, very shortly (in precisely 11 days), I'll also have this with me:


Canon PowerShot A75

I have my backpack fully planned now - Laptop, digicam, and wireless internet :) Fully capable to point, shoot, upload, blog. Now, I feel like a pure gadget guy! What more can one ask for! Wait, I need something to carry all this and myself around. Well, I've been in this dilemma for long now - to go for a bike or a car. Although my mean machine - my dude scooter is doing better now, it does not seem that it'll take me to very far off places. Anyway, there's some time before I decide.

Till then I hope to click and blog on a regular basis. And in the meantime, you can have a look at my updated wishlist. And in case you are rich enough, you very well know my hidden intentions :)

~ Ankur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have an A75 too :) Yay!

Get something to play music with (iPod maybe? or an mp3 cd-player would do....:) My standard kit these days includes the camera and mp3 player (and sometimes a harmonica) even if I am just going for a walk around campus....!!!

~lakesidey

Ankur Shrivastava said...

Yep, I know that :)

The ideas for an ipod or an mp3 player is nice, but I think I get distracted by music, and stop all work. So I listen to music mostly when I want to do only that. That's why you'll find me listening to music most of the time at office :D

~ Ankur.