Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Long time..

It's been a while since I last blogged, as lots of stuff kept me busy. Mostly work - have had an insane last week, and now plan to bring some sanity back to life again. And while I was away, the following happened:

1. I bumped into Hello and Picasa. Both these utilities absolutely rock! Fully recommended to all the people clicking their way to glory with their digicams, and also to those who wish to post images to their blogs.

2. Yahoo turned 10. And idiots, they gave out free icecream to everyone except this big user list in India. Even to Alaska! Now those are the people who can open their mouths and dive towards the ground anytime for free icecream. What a waste!

3. I came across this guy with this blog. An amusing read - his blog, if you go bottom up.

4. I found out that a starter drum kit is for about 8 to 10 grands, but presently that's out of the question for me. Also I think I'm trying to take up too many things together, and that I will have to be selective now in my aspirations. So I think till the time I am done with the digicam, the drums will wait. But I might still do something about starting the learning curve.

I think that's about it for now.

~ Ankur.

3 comments:

Duskylight said...

Dude, i notice that the bike has been struck off in your wishlist, have you bought a bike then? Or is it no longer in the wish list?!

(do not excited, i am not going to buy you one! :P)

Ankur Shrivastava said...

No, I haven't bought a bike yet, but I think I do not need it now. So the strikeoff. Car? am contemplating.

What abt the 20 meter long LAN wire.. buy me that! :)

~ Ankur.

Duskylight said...

Or you can download flickr-uploader.. quick easy, hassle free uploading.

BTW, does anyone know how to resize images on picasa; the size of my images is pretty huge and it eats up my bandwidth like crazy on flickr..

As for the 20 mts LAN wire, instead get a WiFi hub dude.. i have one lying at house without a net connection and no wifi device! But it must be cool.