Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I Love Bloglines..?!

Now, it seems that Bloglines and Ask Jeeves guys came to know that I curse them every now and then. It also seems that they've decided to make me happy in some way or the other, if unable to do that through their service. I received this mail today from a certain Mr. Paul Loeffler -

Dear Ankur,

Congratulations on being one of the first 200 people to email Ask Jeeves about receiving a free "I love Bloglines" t-shirt. We will send your t-shirt to the address that you have provided on March 14, so you should be receiving it in the near future.

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,

Paul Loeffler (Fellow Bloglines Enthusiast)
Ask Jeeves, Inc.

Man, they're calling me a Fellow Bloglines Enthusiast :| There's actually nothing like a free lunch. And ya - I did send the mail for the free t-shirt. Whatever.

[Learning for the day: Semantics]

~ Ankur.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kamina!!! Finally Tshirt ke liye kitna bhi neeche girega!

-oldowl

Ankur Shrivastava said...

O plz mind the words!

What if I say 'I was just testing if they would really do it'?!

~ Ankur.

Anonymous said...

yeah! everyone always puts the offers to try!

But the Learning of the day is good!

Research type job helps you alot!

-me the anonymous