Friday, January 14, 2005

So it begins..



Location: Near Crossword, Hiranandani, Bombay
Date: May 4, 2004
Time: Late night

This is my first image post, in life. I had resolved to never post anything not clicked by myself, yet making this one allowance. Though this one was clicked by Taxi using his digicam, I like the output a lot - it seems more like an old scanned photograph.

Anyways, even though a digicam is still in my wish list, it is much closer to my hands now. And I hope to click many, and keep them safe here. By Feb-end, I plan to open up an online album, and obviously put up a link to it here.

By the way, the real reason for the shift in blogs is my new expected digicam. I wanted a much more customizable environment, and a white background, and LJ didn't allow that. And once I was at blogger, thought I might as well start afresh :)

~ Ankur

1 comment:

Ankur Shrivastava said...

Nope, no Photoshop. This just came out this way by itself, Taxi didn't apply any photography fundaes :) I'll still ask him.

As about 1984, well I am through with it once, but wanted to read some parts again. So dunno worry!

~ Ankur.