Friday, January 14, 2005

New, new! Extra shine, extra white!

A new year, a new blog!

At this rate, soon I'll have to maintain a long blogroll for my own blogs :D Good in a sense, I can then choose where to post according to the subject. Or maybe according to the place. That'll be great! And maybe we can have a function for every mood. Like if I am happy I can post at the happy blog, and if I add a few years to that, if I am sad, and at home, I can post at the sad blog, which is dark blue in colour, and not violet, because I am not that sad, and not at workplace, and further down the years, not red because I am not hungry, and not in a movie which has Angelina Jolie in it and I am not wearing sneakers. And then when we are out of colurs, we can do it by a combination of fonts! Wow, a blog in wingdings would be interesting! And then I'll maintain blogrolls of my blogrolls. This is getting even more exciting!

But what the hell are all the programmers doing? What is dumb Google doing? Taking over a primitive Blogger. Don't they understand my simple needs? I need programmers to work for this. And everyone says future, advances, technology! Where are they today? They say blogs are in top 10 things in 2004. Where are the blogs? I need blogs, more and more of them, and what are these geeks doing? Sleeping in their dumb holes! What's the matter with these guys? What's the matter with the world?! Don't they understand what the world needs?

I think noone will ever understand what the world truly needs. Nothing's going right around here. And they don't give me enough blogs too. I revolt!

Welcome aboard.

~ Ankur.

No comments: