Thursday, June 30, 2005

I need more important things in life..

I have started to blog more these days. And I read more of others' blogs too. So is it because I have more time now in life to do that? Do I have a relatively relaxed time these days? No, not at all. It's very contrary to that. I am very cruched these days at work, from where I normally blog. In fact, I am staying here at work, so late at night, because I have to finish off a very important assignment by tomorrow.

So why am I sitting here and blogging? It is because my project is the most important thing right now on my mind. And hence, I am not doing it. I need something more important to be able to finish this off in time.

Don't understand all of this? Then you should read this thing on Structured Procrastination.

~ Ankur.

No comments: