Friday, April 08, 2005

I can't think of a title..

This is one of those posts which have no real purpose, except to let go of the mental barrier of not being able to make an entry, and to cross the threshold.

I have been away for a while, and life has been slightly dull off late. Meanwhile, have got an entirely new machine at workplace, which is very smooth. But that doesn't change much in life.

On a contemplative note, life sucks big time if you don't make any effort. I think I need to make efforts to enjoy life.

~ Ankur.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay. True. Nowadays you need to make efforts to enjoy life :) And well one such effort is to visit Pune. Am waiting :)

-Old owl.

Anonymous said...

To both of you: make efforts to come to IIT Bombay, DN wing, room 224. :)

Pranav

Anonymous said...

When can we get out of this business of making efforts!

This effort things kills me!

-Anonymity continued